Extended Service Plan
The best part of owning a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle is having the freedom to ride wherever and whenever you choose. Don’t spend time worrying about the unexpected. Ride worry-free knowing you’re covered by the only H-D™ factory approved Extended Service Plan.
The Harley-Davidson® Extended Service Plan protects you from costly repairs for up to an additional 7 years.
- Coverage For Over 1,100 Parts – All repairs will be performed by experts at an H-D® dealership using H-D® Genuine Motor Parts.
- Expense Reimbursement Package – If you have a covered breakdown while on the road, you’ll receive $75/day (up to $750) for a rental vehicle, $150/day (up to $450) for meal and lodging, and up to $200 for towing to an H-D™ dealership.
- Nationwide Repair Location Assistance – In the event of a covered breakdown, our H-D® Service Center can direct you to the nearest H-D® dealership for repairs.
- Locked-In Repair Costs – A $50 deductible per claim is what you’ll pay for a covered repair – no deductible for covered Expense Reimbursement benefits.
- Free Contract Transfer – Should you ever decide to sell your motorcycle, you can transfer any remaining coverage to the next owner for free. This can easily increase resale value.
- Optional Tire & Wheel Coverage – For an additional surcharge, this coverage will replace tires and wheels if damaged by a road hazard.
Ask for the Harley-Davidson® Extended Service Plan by name and ensure you’ll always ride worry free.
* Restrictions apply: See actual contract (both Part I and Part II) for specific coverage, exclusions and restrictions.