Harley-Davidson® Tallboy® Seat for '97-'07 Models - 52976-05
- Harley-Davidson® Tallboy® Seat for '97-'07 Models - 52976-05
- Stretch your legs in style.
- The Tallboy™ one-piece seat moves the rider back 1/2" and up 1-1/4" compared to the Original Equipment seat.
- The new position allows additional leg and arm movement for the long-limbed rider, and a comfortable seating space for the open road.
- The bucket design of the Tallboy™ seat provides additional rider back support, and the wide raised pillion places the passenger for maximum comfort and commanding view.
- Seat width 17.5"; passenger pillion width 15.0"
Note: Two-up seats and seats with passenger pillions require the use of a grap strap. See H&M Adventure Harley-Davidson® for correct grab strap part number if not included in seat kit.
Note: These Harley-Davidson® seats are made of leather. Fine leathers or other natural materials WILL gain character such as wrinkles or wear, with age. This is normal. A fine, aged patina and character wrinkles are a sign of the extremely high quality materials used to construct your seat or backrest. The appearance of scars or marks on the leather are a result of using natural leather panels and should not be thought of as an imperfection. Protect your investment with Leather Dressing P/N 98261-91V.
Check out our large selection of Harley-Davidson® Parts .